Intended use: This device is endoscopically used in digestive system or respiratory tract to guide other devices.
- Anti-twisting and high elastic NiTi core wire provides excellent torsional rigidity and can pass through complex anatomical structures
- Ultra-smooth PTFE coating is convenient for insertion, and bi-color helix design provides clear judgment of motion;
- Hydrophilic and radiopaque soft head design ensures smooth movement and accurate positioning under X-ray;
- Soft and round tip design reduces tissue damage of the patients;
- Patented soft tip connection technology provides multiple protection, thus it is impossible to break off;
- Various specifications are available according to clinical requirements, such as stiff guide wire, plastic coated guide wire, zebra guide wire, etc.